Friday, January 7, 2011

I Finished the Whole Workout!!!

Healthy Eating Tip for Today:
Blueberries
one cup of blueberries contains 21 gram of carbs, 4 grams of fiber and 14 milligrams of vitamin C all for just 83 calories! Blueberries are great for fighting cancers, heart disease, varicose veins and urinary tract infections. Blackberries, purple grapes, plums and raisins have similar benefits.

Try some of these fruits over your whole wheat cereal, add them to low or no fat yogurt, or toss them in a blender with low fat milk, honey and ice for a tasty smoothie. Yum!



Since I started working out to get healthy and fit in time for my big 4-0 I have been working out (almost) every day. But I was only able to do about 20 minutes of the whole workout. I added some crunches, which are absolutely necessary for me to lose this extra pooch. But I was never able to finish the whole 30 minute workout......

Until today! I finally finished the whole 30 minute workout!!! Wooo hoo! I felt like giving up a few times, but I refused. I kept thinking about getting off these blood pressure pills. I kept thinking about being fat and 40...NOT!!! I kept thinking about getting back into a size 9/10 jeans.....Yessir! hahaha and I kept pushing past my pain and fatigue. I didn't gain this extra 40 lbs overnight and I sure as heck won't lose it over night.

Here's what I ate today:
Breakfast - Lowfat Vanilla yogurt and blueberries

Lunch - 2 Whole Wheat Wassa Crisp Bread Slices with Peanut Butter

Dinner - Large Veggie Salad

Snack - 2 MORE Whole Wheat Wassa Crisp Bread Slices with Peanut Butter

Workout - Total Body Toner (with light weights 3lbs, 5lbs, 8lbs) - 30 minutes, Baby!!!


Live Long and Live Strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment