Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mary J. Blige is My Workout Inspiration!

Happy Sunday and thanks for stopping by!

When I work out at home I LOVE to work out to one of my favorite Mary J. Blige songs, "Just Fine". It gets me soooo pumped up. It's not just the beat (although the beat is extra hot). It's the lyrics

"Cause I like what I see when I'm looking at me
when I'm walking past the mirror....got my head on straight
got my vibe right...ain't gonna let you steal it. I wouldn't change my life.
My life's just fine!!!!"

I LOVE it! Sometimes when I don't feel like working out, I just pull the song up on YouTube start listening to it and instantly I FEEL like doing some squats, some crunches and song leg lifts...seriously!

Is there a song in your music arsenal that gets you pumped up like that? A song that makes you instantly feel happy, energetic, more alive? Well, when you feel like crap (pardon my French), turn on YOUR SONG and get to work on that fabulous body that you deserve. Just do it!

Now, not only is Mary's MUSIC inspirational to me, but her BODY is in EXCELLENT SHAPE! I mean, look at her...

When I saw this pic of her I said "whoa! She looks awesome!" I looked online and found out what she does for her workout and it's pretty similar to what I'm doing. I'm even going to start working with a personal training in a few days. I"ll let you know how that goes.

So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to work my big, huge, oversized "ba-donk-a-donk" off and I am going to go shopping for an outfit just like the one Mary is wearing in this photo and I am going to take a photograph just like this! I'm serious. I'm gonna do it! This is how I want my body to look!

I'm so excited about changing my body and changing my life! I can do this!

Live long and live strong!
See you next time......Peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment