Thursday, March 10, 2011

March Weight Loss Update

Happy Thurday and thanks for stopping by...


Okay, February was a very ROUGH month for me. First I had a vicious stomach virus, then my youngest son got bronchitis, then I got into a car accident and had to go to a therapist for about three weeks. In the middle of February my beloved grandfather, Henry died after a long battle with cancer and my husband and I have been experiencing serious money woes this month. So needless to say, I was happy to see February go...Anywho, here is my weight loss update for March.



Despite all the difficulties of the month I made up my mind NOT TO OVER EAT...PERIOD. When I felt little mini bouts of depression settling in I would work out, dance along with Michael Jackson on wii or just have a good old fashioned cry, when necessary. I just decided to keep pushing because I still want to be fabulous when I hit 40. My birthday is fast approaching. July 13th is around the corner.



So as of today I weigh 178.6 pounds and here are the pics.

Live long and live strong!


2 comments:

  1. For the record, if I had your shape I would be SO cool with that. lol I'm glad that you made it through at that and did so with strength!!! Good job SIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40 by 40 is quite a goal to set. A couple of years ago I lost around 35 pounds in 3 months. It took consistent diet and exercise, it's definitely a lifestyle change. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete